BlackBoyAddictionz - What He Did For Money (Part One)
When this 20-year-old straight Army guy first contacted me about doing amateur porn as a way to make ends meet and provide for his family, he made sure I knew up-front that "male on male activity" wasn't an option. He even requested an outrageous amount of money just to tag-team a FEMALE with another guy, without any contact between them! And later when I saw how nervous Saint became during his solo audition, nearly quitting before his clothes even came off, I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me if I ever wanted to change this sexy straight stud's mind and get him to try anything with a guy!
Spanish Latino Jock Looking To Exchange Money Fucked By Producer For Money POV. Straight Latino Jock Interviewed By Gay Guy Offering Cash In Bathroom Stall POV. Hairy Twink Cums On The Interviewers Chest While He Gets His First Load, Deep In His Ass Rammed Hard In Public For Some Money - CZECH HUNTER 53. Sexy Twink Bends Over Moans As He Gets His Model Ass Fuck! ed By Gay Guy Offering Cash In Bathroom Stall POV. GAYWIRE - Smooth Amateur Hunk Gets His First Load, Deep In His Ass Rammed By His Thick Cock - BigStr.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Comments
Post a Comment